Calgary Shop Rules
As we approach the busy season, shop usage priority will be:
- Job testing
- “B” Pressure Course
- Practice for CWB test
- Practice & Testing for up to date Boilermaker tickets
- General practice time
Practice procedure for shop:
- Booths need to be reserved a day before usage for both practice and testing. Call when dispatched for booking a job test, and after 1:00pm to book practice time. 403-253-6976
- When booking, state what you will be practicing.
- Booths can be reserved for four hours a day for practice: 8:00am – 12:00pm and 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Booths will be held one hour after reserved time, and if no show, will be given to another.
- Cannot book a booth for practice for multiple days.
- Pick up time card at front counter and you will be given a booth number.
- When finished, return time card to front counter to sign out of booth.