Prerequisites: Journeyman Boilermakers Certification.
This is a two day course that covers the following topics:
- TEMA designations and heat exchanger components
- Bundle puller components and functions
- Crane set up and chart interpretation
- Preparation and procedures for pulling and pushing operations
- Hands on training (30T Peinemann, 48-240 AES exchanger)
PPE requirements: Safety glasses, work boots, hard hat and gloves.
Class may run late. Dress for the weather.
Time: 8:00 am -5:00 pm both days-Lunch: 1/2 hour, lunch not provided.
Covid-19 Protocols are in place.
Please contact 780-451-5992 to register for this course.
Anyone who participates in mechanical courses from November 21, 2022, to December 8, 2022 will be entered in a draw to win hockey tickets to the upcoming Oilers vs Wild on December 9, 2022.