Field Supervisor Leadership Training – Edmonton
The objective of the Field Supervisor Leadership Program is to provide training for front-line supervision in areas such as the responsibilities of a supervisor, enhancing leadership skills and understanding the business aspects of Boilermaker construction. This is a fast-paced course that encourages discussions with real life on the job experiences as well as participation in structured classroom activities. This two-day program enhances the performance of our field supervisors, enabling the Union and Contractors to jointly provide a higher level of productivity on our jobs.
Course Outline Includes:
• Behavior Preferences – DiSC personality profile
• Communication & Conflict Resolution
• Roles of an Effective Field Supervisor
• Assignment and Execution of Work
• Tube Works – Work Smart Workshop
• Respect in the Workplace
• Employment Issues and Responsibilities
• The Business Aspects of Construction
• Action Planning
Should you have any questions or would like to register please contact Robert James by e-mail email@example.com
Maximum of 16 participants. Only eligible for Member Journeyperson and 3rd year apprentices.