ESC Fall Protection -Edmonton
Duration: 8 hours (approximate)
Expires: 3 Years
Engage in hands-on training and learn protection methods for preventing falls.
- Fall protection concepts
- Legislation and regulations
- Safety measures and best practices
- Identifying and assessing fall hazards
- Fall arrest systems and equipment
- Protection planning
- Effects of a fall and fall rescue planning
Participants will engage in hands-on training activities, including inspecting, fitting, adjusting and connecting fall protection systems and components.
To book in for Fall Protection please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Fall Protection is only available to Members and/or Travel Cards.*
No shows: A fee of $25 will be charged unless you give 24 hour notice of cancellation/reschedule.
THIS COURSE IS SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION DUE TO LOW REGISTRATION NUMBERS.