Register for the Boilermaker Structured B Pressure Course
Register Today! Please call the Welding Centre at 780-451-5992 Ext. 266 to register or for more information.
This course is designed to help welders learn the skills needed to pass the ABSA Initial Pressure exam (GTAW Root Pass / SMAW Fill and Cap Pass) through a variety of methods including theory, instructor demos and lots of practice time.
Registration is open to Lodge 146 Members in good standing with an Alberta Journeyman Certificate of Proficiency or Journeyman Welder’s Interprovincial Red Seal Certificate of Competency from another jurisdiction. To secure your spot please provide the Boilermakers Welding Centre with:
- A completed and signed ABSA Application AB-68
- A signed copy of Boilermakers Lodge 146 No Refund Policy
- A copy of valid Government issued photo ID
- A copy of Journeyman Welding Certification and/or Red Seal Certificate of Competency
- Payment of $242.00 (payable by Debit, VISA or Master Card)